Spectranet is the first Internet Service Provider to launch 4G LTE internet service in Lagos, Nigeria. It provides fast, reliable and affordable internet services to homes and businesses. Spectranet is available in major cities in Nigeria like Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt. Their primary customers are students, families, businesses, and young professionals.
Yes. Users are allowed up to 5 Spectranet devices which must all be registered under the same account.
Making payments to your Spectranet 4G LTE account is simple.
- Purchase Spectranet internet gift card voucher on the Carry1st Shop
- Go to selfcare.spectranet.com.ng
- Log in to your Spectranet account.
- Select refill account using voucher
- Input the digital codes sent to your email and click submit
Data can only be carried to the next month if the user renews their subscription on or before date of expiry.
The Carry1st Shop offers affordable rates on Spectranet data gift card vouchers. We accept 60+ secure payment methods, like PayPal, Chipper, Crypto, bank transfers, and more. We also offer discounted prices and offers from time to time!
- Go to shop.carry1st.com
- Scroll down to the Prepaid section
- Select Spectranet
- Select the Spectranet data gift card voucher package you would like
- Enter your Spectranet account ID
- Add in the quantity of your purchase
Purchase your Spectranet data gift card voucher through 60+ secure payment methods (no credit card needed)
- This voucher code may only be redeemed by users with Spectranet Internet.
- This voucher code cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned, except as required by law.
- All payments for Spectranet data gift card vouchers are final and not refundable and we do not allow exchanges on digital orders.
- Value from this voucher code cannot be used: with Family profiles; to purchase other voucher codes or gift cards, in countries where Spectranet is not available.
- Strictly no resale of Spectranet gift card vouchers, for personal use only.
- Offer not valid in combination with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Misuse of this voucher code may constitute fraud. In certain cases, we may limit or decline to honor the voucher code value if you are unable to present satisfactory proof of your identity upon our request.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the voucher code value with Spectranet Mobile.
- Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes, or unauthorized use.
For full Terms and Conditions, customer service and more information, including how to determine the balance of your data gift card, visit https://www.spectranet.com.ng/assets/Terms-And-Conditions.pdf