Smile Telecoms Holdings Limited (Smile Group), which was established in 2007, is an internet provider headquartered in England. Smile operates in Uganda, Tanzania, DRC, and Nigeria. It first launched its 4G LTE in West Africa, Nigeria in 2014 in the top cities.
No. All unused data will expire. Data can only be carried to the next month if the user renews their subscription on or before date of expiry.
Making payments to your Smile 4g LTE account is simple.
- Purchase Smile internet gift card voucher on Carry1st Shop
- Go to smile.com.ng/selfcare
- Log in to your Smile account.
- Input the digital codes sent to your email and click redeem voucher
To check your Smile data balance, download the Smile app or go to the Smile portal (smile.com.ng) on your browser and log in to view your balance.
The Carry1st Shop offers affordable rates on Smile data gift card vouchers. We accept 60+ secure payment methods, like PayPal, Chipper, Crypto, bank transfers, and more. We also offer discounted prices and offers from time to time!
- Go to shop.carry1st.com
- Scroll down to the Prepaid section
- Select Smile
- Select the Smile data gift card voucher package you would like
- Enter your Smile account number
- Add in the quantity of your purchase
Purchase your Smile or data gift card voucher through 60+ secure payment methods (no credit card needed)
- This voucher code may only be redeemed by users with Smile Mobile numbers.
- This voucher code cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned, except as required by law.
- All payments for Smile and data gift card vouchers are final and not refundable and we do not allow exchanges on digital orders.
- Value from this voucher code cannot be used: with Family profiles; to purchase other voucher codes or gift cards, in countries where Smile is not available.
- Strictly no resale of Smile gift card vouchers, for personal use only.
- The value associated with this voucher code expires three years after the date of first activation and the expired voucher code may not be re-activated.
- Offer not valid in combination with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Misuse of this voucher code may constitute fraud. In certain cases, we may limit or decline to honor the voucher code value if you are unable to present satisfactory proof of your identity upon our request.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the voucher code value with Smile Internet.
- Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes, or unauthorized use.
For full Terms and Conditions, customer service and more information, including how to determine the balance of your gift card, visit https://smilecoms.com/terms_use